Modified on: Fri, 26 Oct, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Smartphone Device Requirements
- Must be a Bell Samsung device which is eligible for Knox Mobile Enrolment Functionality
- Please visit Samsung's website for a full list of Knox capable devices here (Knox Supported Devices)
Android OS Requirements
- For Samsung Knox Products, Please refer to the KNOX version
- Knox 2.4 + for Smartphones and Knox 2.4.1 for Tablets
EMM Provider Requirements
- Which EMMs support enrollment?
- Enterprise Mobility Management solutions such as – Airwatch, SOTI, Blackberry UEM etc.
- Eligible Account Types:
- Corporate – Corporate
- Corporate – Government
- Corporate – Quebec
|Knox Mobile Enrolment Access|
- Customers that DO NOT HAVE access to the Knox Portal must register with Samsung first
- To register customer for Knox Mobile Enrolment click here
- Customers that DO HAVE access to an Samsung Knox Mobile Enrolment portal need to whitelist Bell as a reseller (FAQ Link)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.