As the main account holder, you can designate others as authorized contacts. These contacts can access and make certain changes to your account when calling customer service.
To add and/or remove authorized contacts online:
- Log in to My Bell.
- At the top of the page, click on My bills.
- Click on Edit billing profile.
- Click on Change next to Authorized contacts.
- Enter the required information. To remove a contact, delete the information
- Click Save.
If you prefer, you can contact us to designate an authorized contact person.
Authorized contacts can make the following changes to your account:
- Transfer the responsibility of a mobile phone to themselves
- Renew a contract
- Upgrade a phone
- Cancel a mobile number or wireless account
- Change the payment method when on a pre-authorized credit card payment plan using their own card
- Set an account password, which provides an added level of security
Authorized contacts have certain restrictions. The following changes can only be completed by the account holder:
- Transfer the responsibility of a mobile phone to others
- Activate additional mobile numbers (except in the case of small business accounts)
- Reactivate an account that was cancelled for non-payment
- Upgrade from a Prepaid to a monthly plan
- Set up an allowance or automatic top-up program on Prepaid plans
- Complete a risk assessment and credit verification